DermIdenticals was established in order to provide:
(1) Australian made premium quality professional strength cosmeceuticals using science based clinically proven key ingredients and ensuring they reach deep into the skin where they are needed by utilizing advanced delivery systems such as liposomal complexes and microencapsulated ingredients.
(2) Products which contain an extensive synergistic combination of multiple clinically proven key ingredients in addition to a complete array of DermIdentical ingredients to ensure your skin receives everything it requires to nourish and support the skin from every angle to provide the most comprehensive nourishing skin care skin range available.
(3) Products which exclude ingredients known to cause sensitivity reactions on sensitive skin and to minimize the chemical load on your body by avoiding any unnecessary ingredients as we do not want them being absorbed through your skin. All our products are free from parabens, alcohol, propylene glycol, hormone disruptors, sulphates, solvents, fragrances, gluten and dairy. We also avoid the use of specific surfactants which are known to disrupt the skin integrity.
(4) A simple skin care routine that eliminates the need of using complex and time consuming multiple products yet still provides an array of effective ingredients and thus the R3+ Skin Care System was developed.
(5) Most importantly we encourage women to use our products as a part of their daily self-care ritual. A time to nurture your skin and nourish it with what is needed to remain young, vibrant and healthy out of self love and appreciation for who you are.
Our aim is that women no longer reach for skin care products because they do not like the way they look but to use them as part of a daily self care ritual to truly nurture and appreciate themselves. Our founder, Dr Michael Serafin, discusses this in more detail here.
All our products are:
- Cruelty free
- Made in Australia
- Packed in airless pump jars to protect the creams from light and air to maximize ingredient stability, offer a higher level of hygiene, and minimise the amount of preservative required to prevent spoiling.
- Produced regularly in small batches to ensure freshness and shelf life.