DermIdenticals was established in order to provide:
(1) Premium quality, effective, cutting edge, professional strength cosmeceuticals for the every day woman.
(2) Products which contain a comprehensive combination of the most effective proven professional strength key ingredients available in addition to an array of DermIdentical ingredients which work synergistically to help nourish, repair, protect, moisturize and accelerate the skins own regenerative process.
(3) Products which minimize any unnecessary inactive ingredients as we do not want them being absorbed through your skin. All our products are free from parabens, silicon’s, alcohol, propylene glycol, sulphates, solvents, fragrances, gluten and dairy.
(4) We also developed the R3+ Skin Care System to help simplify your daily skin care ritual.
(5) Most importantly we encourage women to use our products as a part of their daily self-care ritual. This can be a time to stop any busyness and do something that allows you to connect to your inner essence – a time to be still and present with yourself – for yourself.
At DermIdenticals we feel this is very important for women. We discourage women wanting to use a cream to become more beautiful because they feel they are not beautiful as they are. This lack of self worth can be very destructive and is a contributing factor to many women’s health issues. Our founder, Dr Michael Serafin, discusses this in more detail here.
Our aim is that women no longer reach for skin care products to try to ‘fix’ something or become something more (more beautiful) but to use them as part of a daily self care and connection ritual to truly appreciate their inner beauty.
Alongside using skin nourishing cosmeceuticals to confirm the beauty you already are, normalizing this level of appreciation naturally requires a new level of self care. This involves looking after yourself with loving lifestyle choices – eating a quality diet, getting adequate rest and dropping your guard and being more open with others. Expressing yourself, bringing out your gorgeousness and sass and letting the world have the real you is also key.
Rather than battling with (perceived) body and skin issues this confirming approach can assist women to heal low self worth and low self-esteem and to live in full celebration of the preciousness and the power they bring to the world.Shop Now